Maria is shown standing. She holds the clothed baby Jesus on her right forearm. In her left hand she holds an apple, which the child reaches for with both hands. The face of Mary is slightly inclined and full of motherly intimacy. The hair of the Blessed Mother is wavy, that of the child is carved into ringlets. Maria wears a loose robe that is gathered at the neckline. A coat falls over both shoulders and is generously pleated around her left forearm to her right hip. Maria stands with her feet on the crescent moon.
- Kunsthaus Bodan - Konstanz - 1953
- Dr. Hans Gerlind und Frau Irene - Köln
- Expo: Marienbild in Rheinland und Westfalen - 1968 - Villa Hügel - Essen
- Goldschmidt Collection Eindhoven (The Netherlands)
- Marienbild in Rheinland und Westfalen - cat. nr° 90
Wood with traces of original polychromy