Oil painting on canvas around 1750 in its original frame.
Saint Odilia de L’Asace, founder of Monastery and Abbess.
The image shows the dedication of Abbess and scenes from life.
Saint Odilia was born blind.
1. His Father is trying to take his life.
2. She is brought to education.
3. Acquires sight and comes abbess.
4. She receives her father's inheritance.
5. She builds the monastery.
6. She runs the monastery.
7. Passing away and miracles around the coffin.
8. Patroness of the blind.
The dimensions of the painting are H.60.0 cm x L.50.0 cm and the dimension with frame is H.99.0 cm x L.73.0 cm
The oil painting on canvas is in perfect condition, the carved and gilded wooden frame is the original frame from the Rococo period.
Creation time is around 1750
From a collection in Munich Germany
Delevery information :
Delivery by parcel or Delivery by professional carrier select. Each work is meticulously packaged with a custom-made wooden box, and always assured.