St. Catherine, her right hand resting on the wooden wheel in the background, turns to the viewer with an elegant gesture. In her left hand she holds a palm branch.
Creation time around 1770, Lower Bavaria / Landshut
From the workshop / circle Christian Jorhan the Elder
The sculpture is made in a very fine quality, original polychrome gilding.
Palm branch from later time
Delevery information :
Delivery by parcel or Delivery by professional carrier select. Each work is meticulously packaged with a custom-made wooden box, and always assured.