Empire regulator in alabaster and gilded bronze.
Resting on a rectangular terrace decorated with griffins holding a bunch of grapes, 4 truncated columns set in gilded bronze rings decorated with laurel wreaths, ovates and flowers, support a molded cushion and garnished with a dentil cornice and decorated with a decoration of flowers framed by foliage and foliage.
The gilded bronze dial indicates the time with a white enameled ring signed at the bottom by Hauchar, a student of Bréguet.
The revised and guaranteed movement strikes the hours and half-hours as it passes. The time is punctuated by a central second hand and beaten by a compensated balance wheel.
Parisian work circa 1810 by Charles Guillaume HAUCHAR.
Received master in 1778, Charles-Guillaume Hauchar, student of Bréguet, worked at La Trinité until 1812 where he moved to Quai de la Monnaie before finishing from 1820 to 1830 on Quai Conti.
Height: 60 cm.
Width: 30.8 cm.
Depth: 17 cm.
4 200 €