Offered by Antiquités Saint Jean
Furniture and objets d'art
Beautiful portico clock in white marble.
Enameled dial with bezel signed Barancourt in Paris, Arabic and Roman numerals, openwork hands.
Rich ornamentation of finely chased gilt bronze:
- Entablature with flowered vase, garland of flowers, pampers and pomegranates.
- Bezel with a crown of flowers and a knotted ribbon.
- Columns with twisted leaves.
- Base with fleurons, laurel leaves and pomegranate.
- Stylized feet, friezes of pearls, sun balance.
Late 18th century.
Height 42 cm, width 23 cm, depth 8 cm.
Movement in working order, revised by a professional watchmaker.
Michel-Pierre Barancourt, received master in 1779.
3 500 €
3 800 €
6 000 €