A Paris porcelain column with a fine neoclassical decor painted in gold on dark blue background, the porcelain square base painted in grey faux marble, surmounted with a Biscuit statuette of Napoleon Ist arms crossed on his chest, the Legion of Honour on his side, standing near a square base.
A French Empire work of the early 19th century ( circa 1810-1815), the statue of Napoleon maybe added when his ashes were brought back from Saint Helena in 1840.
Small old restorations to the Biscuit on the legs and collar, the left side back corner of the square base of the column repaired.
Delevery information :
Price : on request