An authentic, manuscript in Latin, bearing Italian episcopal seal of red wax and dated 1746, attests to the present of the relics of Saint Fiacre patron saint of gardeners, Saint Trophine bishop of Arles, and finally of Saint Blaise of Sebaste, bishop and martyr .
Our reliquary is in carved and gilded wood with a checkered background, framing of foliage windings and rockeries.
The barrel decorated with three heads of cherubs rests on a rectangular ogee base decorated in light relief with the Sacred Heart and the Holy Heart of Mary crowned. The central medallion houses a small purple silk pouch closed by a paper ribbon protecting the relics. T
he whole is topped with a cross.
Important dimensions with a height of 80 cm - Width: 26 cm - Width of the base: 22 cm
Good condition for this old piece, but note small gaps in the stucco as well as a crack in the glass.