PRESENTATION GALLERY : Galerie Delalande
Please find below our references.
- located now 35 rue de Lille 75007 Paris ("Carré Rive Gauche")
- Paris Louvre des Antiquaires between October 1978 and May 2015.
- Gallery in Place des Antiquaires New York 1987-1993
- Showcase at the Ritz Hotel, Place Vendome, Paris
International fairs :
- TEFAF Maastricht in March 2018, 2017 and 2013
- TEFAF New-York Fall from 28th October to 1st November 2017
- "Biennale Paris" Paris Grand Palais in September 2017
- "Biennales des Antiquaires" Paris Grand Palais 1982-84-86-88, 2012, 2014 and September 2016
- Marine stand at the Salon du Collectionneur Grand Palais Paris 2009
Expert, clubs and partnership :
- Eric Delalande is General Secretary of the French Experts National Company (Compagnie Nationale des Experts) and expert in marine, tobacco and opium specialities.
- Collaboration with numerous French, European and International museums
- Unique partner of AAMM (French Marine Museum association), an association of the French Maritime Museum (Musée de la Marine) located Place du Trocadéro Paris
- Unique partner of Amerami, an association of the French Maritime Museum (Musée de la Marine) located Place du Trocadéro Paris
- Eric and Dominique Delalande are experts at Christies for shipmodels sales
- Member of Yacht Club de France
- Syndicat National des Antiquaires member
- October 2015 : exhibition Hourglasses of the Past (110 sandglasses exhibited from 15th to 19th century - photos available)
- June/July 2014: exhibition on French official marine painters at the Yacht Club de France (photos available)
- February/July 2014 : participation of the Delalande Gallery to the French Maritime exhibition "Le voyage de l'obélisque" (the Obelisque journey) by lending them a beautiful watercolour of our collection (photos available).
- May/July 2014 : participation of the Delalande Gallery at the exhibition in the Roche-Guyon castle "Un rêve de Lumières" with the loan of high quality scientific instruments (photos available).
- December 2013 / January 2014 : exhibition "Pocket and Table sundials" in Le Louvre des Antiquaires (December 2013 - January 2014) with a reference book "Cadrans Solaires / Sundials" written in French and English (photos available).
- September/December 2011 : exhibition "Memories of Opiums" at Le Louvre des Antiquaires Paris (September - December 2011) with a reference book Memories of Opiums written in French and English.
- September/December 2007 : exhibition "Tables de Maisons, Raffinements d'autrefois" : two centuries of Art on Table at Maisons Castle, Maisons-Laffitte during three months in 2007 including a DVD referring to the matter
- 1994/95 : Exhibition "La Fleur du Mal" on tobacco artefacts over five centuries at Trianon de Bagatelle Paris during six months in 1994/95 including the writting of a reference book on the matter
Our gallery is open from tuesday to saturday between 11.00 AM to 6.30 PM. Sunday and monday on appointment only.