Suite of four gilt bronze wall lights, chiselled and gilded. Two arms of lights, garlands of leaves topped with a child playing the flute.
Mark of the founder "GD".
After a design by Jean Hauré in 1787, sculptor in charge of the furniture and decoration for the French crown from 1784, ordered for the Château de Saint Cloud. A copy is exhibited at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London.
Reference "Vergoldete Bronzen" par H. Ottomeyer et P. Proschel. Munich:1986 (288).
16 000 €
2 800 €