Date of creation : 1986
Foundry Blanchet-Landowski, EA1
Height : 32 cm
Width : 30 cm
Depth : 10 cm
Many public and private orders for outdoor.
Many personal exhibitions from 1990 to 2005 in Paris, France, and abroad.
- MAC 2000, 1990, 1991, 1994,
- Gallery Contrast-Fernet Bruxelles, 1993, 1995
- Gallery Pieter Bruegel, Amsterdam, 1994
- Schoeni Art Gallery Hong-Kong, 2001, 2003
- Parktheater Iserlohn, Allemagne
- « Le Vif et l’Essentiel » by André Parinaud, 1992
- « 50 artists choose the wood » , by D.Dalemont. Somogy Editions, 1998
After his education at the National School of Fine Arts, Bernard Vié share himself between Plastic Arts and a liberal activity of architect from 1973 to 1988. Since then, he devoted himself entirely to sculpture.
His work is divided between on the one hand, the creation of works presented in galleries, on the other gand, the achievements of larger works, integrated in the built spaces, in the landscape.
Price : on request
35 000 €