Important solid silver Flatware Set by Cardeilhac et Christofle, Regency style composed of 85 pieces in the rare “Royal chiseled” model.
It is presented in its original box opening with a lid over a drawer.
The dessert cutlery is presented separately, without a box.
Minerva 1st grade hallmark, Cardeilhac goldsmith's hallmark (legion of honor on a crescent and surmounted by a royal crown) and Christofle hallmark (bee surmounted by 3 stars and framed with the letters OC for Orfèvrerie Christofle).
The set is composed of:
- 12 large table forks (20.9 cm)
- 12 large table spoons (21.2 cm
- 12 large table knives (25.2 cm)
- 12 dessert forks (18.2 cm)
- 12 dessert-dessert spoons (18.2 cm)
- 12 dessert-cheese forks (21 cm)
- 12 mocha spoons (14.4 cm)
- A large ladle (29.6 cm)
The solid silver set weighs 4310 gr (not including the 24 knives silver handles and stainless steel blades).