In its burl mahogany box: 19 x 52 x 31 cm.
- TALISMAN model cutlery set in silver metal and Chinese lacquer composed of:
- 8 table settings, i.e. 8 spoons and 8 forks
- 8 table knives
- 8 dessert or dessert spoons
8 dessert or dessert forks
- 8 dessert or dessert knives
- 8 fish cutlery, i.e. 8 knives and 8 forks
- 8 teaspoons
- 8 mocha spoons
- Sauce spoon
- 1 cake shovel
Cutlery to serve: spoon and fork
Inspired by the Art Deco style, Bernard Yot designed the Talisman collection in 1986 for the Christofle house.
This cutlery combines silver and authentic Chinese lacquer, mineral and vegetal according to the rediscovered "cloisonné" process.
Applied in ten extremely thin layers, dried one by one, the lacquer after polishing becomes practically more unalterable than metal, hence its legendary resistance to shocks and daily use.