Cutlery set in vermeil by Georges FOUQUET-LAPAR. Model called "shell", or "shell fillet", decorated with an engraving of the coat of arms of the alliance. Of great finesse, it consists of the two shields of each family, arranged under a crown of marquis. On the one hand the shield of the PICOT DE VAULOGÉ family and on the other hand the shield of the SAILLARD DU BOISTERTRE family. Under these two shields is placed, in a cartridge simulating a parchment, the motto PICOT DE VAULOGÉ: "Nullus Extinguitur".
• 18 gilded-silver vermeil forks;
• 18 gilded-silver vermeil spoons;
• 18 cheese knives, gilded-silver handles, the blades in steel, engraved L. LAPAR in full;
• 18 fruit knives, handles and blades in gilded silver, engraved L. LAPAR in full.
In its original box "FOUQUET-LAPAR Goldsmith - 25, rue de Choiseul - Paris" in wood core covered with leather and fabric, engraved with the same coat of arms under crown and motto.
• "Minerve 1er titre" (French mark for solid silver 950/1000).
• Goldsmith: "GFL a goldsmith's chisel" for Georges FOUQUET-LAPAR.
Gross weight: approx. 3.760 kg.
8 000 €