Offered by Segoura Fine Art
Louise Pauline Julie Volpeliere
(Marseille 1783- Paris 1842)
Presumed portrait of Aglaé Françoise Lebe Gigun
(born November 22, 1826)
• Oil on its original canvas.
• Signed on the right J. Volpeliere and dated 1839 (Label on the back)
• Painter of history and portraits, she exhibited at the salon from 1808 to 1838.
• The Musée de Versailles preserves her Jourdain, Lieutenant-Colonel in the 2nd Battalion of Haute Vienne in 1792.
• H: 61cm x W: 50cm Sc / H: 87.5cm x L: 64cm Ac