tête à tête service in its original travel box, in BORDEAUX porcelain.
Polychrome decoration composed of a purple drapery, supported by a red diamond with a gold star and a blue dot. In accompaniment, gold garlands, scattered leafy stems and crosshatched braid with gold lines.
Solid mahogany case with a handle on both sides and a lock (without key) and a ring to lift the lid.
Inside, the lid is limited in opening by a brass pantograph. It is covered with padded silk. The porcelain receptacle part is made of wood and cardboard, covered with fabric and golden braids.
- 1 Milk pot of Etruscan shape Height: 13.8cm - Diameter of the body:
- 1 Covered sugar pot Height: 8.3cm - Diameter: 8.5cm.
- 1 Covered litron teapot Height: 8.8cm - Diameter of the body: 7.3cm.
- 2 litron cups Height: 6cm - Diameter: 6.3cm.
- NOTE: Under the receptacle of the cups are two covered boxes
- 2 Under cups Diameter: 12.8cm - Height: 2.5cm.
- 2 Faceted glasses with gold filet in border Height: 4.8cm - Diameter:
- 2 Silver spoons with hallmarks.
Period : Second half of the 18th century (around 1787-1790)
Manufacture : VERNEUILH and VANIER. Mark under the sugar pot W in gold.
Good general condition, resumption of a hair on one of the cups and the handle of a cup stuck.
No other restoration.
Dimensions of the box: Length: 32.7cm - Width: 23.8cm