Oil on panel.
Text on the back: "Church of S- Nicholas at Ghent. L.J. Wood. 19 Hemingford Villas Barnsburg Park LONDON."
Lewis John Wood (1813–1901), was a 19th-century architectural artist and lithographer renowned principally for his specialisation in architectural scenes from across Belgium and Northern France.
St. Nicholas Church (Dutch: Sint-Niklaaskerk) is one of the oldest and most prominent landmarks in Ghent, Belgium. Begun in the early 13th century as a replacement for an earlier Romanesque church, construction continued through the rest of the century in the local Scheldt Gothic style (named after the nearby river).
Delevery information :
After reception of payment we can box and ship our items all over the world. Estimates of this service can be provided.
18 000 €