This magnificent dish full of realism is decorated with different types of fish and shells.
Founded in 1804 by the Paillart brothers, the factory was first specialized in utilitarian objects. In 1863, Hippolyte Boulenger took over the management of the factory and played a major role in its expansion. His son, Louis Boulenger, decided to produce large-sized Majolica ware. This production enabled the manufacture to participate in all the Universal Exhibitions in the last decades of the 19th century.
5 500 €