This set is made up of:
• 1 large, especially oval, mirror-bottom on an oak parquet surrounded by an ingot mold decorated with strong nets and staples, and placed on ball feet. Dimensions: 63 cm x 85 cm
• 1 pair of display units mounted on a round base with four winding feet which support an openwork round cup decorated with garlands of flowers with its signed inner cup
"BOIN TABURET à PARIS": Diameter 25.5 cm - height 15 cm
• 4 displays mounted on a round base with nets and clips, the ogee as well as the body of the openwork cup decorated with garlands of flowers, interior of the signed cups:
"BOINTABURET in PARIS": Diameter 24 cm - height 6.6 cm
• 1 oval pedestal planter with threaded base and clips, ogee and openwork body adorned with garlands of flowers, ribbon-shaped grips and inner cup signed "BOINTABURET A PARIS" Length 42.5 cm x 29.5 cm
• 6 round bottle coasters with radiant decoration and edges and staples, monogrammed. Diameter 15.5 cm signed
"BOINTABURET IN PARIS"
• Pair of double oval salt cellars, model, crystal interior signed "BOINTABURET A PARIS" length 11 cm x 7 cm
• Pair of candelabra with three sconces plus a central one covered with a flame whose binet is decorated with a zoomorphic head
The fluted barrel is decorated with scraps of flowers and has a round base featuring an ogee fully chiseled with water leaves, pearls and threads and staples. Height 50 cm - center distance 31 cm
• Set of five Ewers in radiant crystal mounted on a vermeil base decorated with nets and staples, adorned halfway with a garland of flowers, connected to the neck by a vermeil handle the crystal neck inserted in a frame in vermeil with hinged lid, decorated with flowers and fillets.
All of these pieces are in vermeil
MINERVE 1st grade hallmark
XIXth period _
Weight of the weighable parts 23 kilos 500 (except the ewers and especially)
Goldsmith: BOIN TABURET A PARIS
The two silversmiths Georges Boin and his son-in-law Emile Taburet created the Maison Boin-Taburet around 1875.
They produce many pieces of goldsmith's work inspired by the magnificent 18th century services. For his first exhibition in Paris in 1878, Georges Boin presented a toilet service inspired by the work of Pierre Germain.
For the Universal Exhibition of 1889 in Paris, we owe him several specialties, including one executed from the drawings of the famous designer and ornamental artist Juste Aurèle Meissonnier; as well as Louis XIV and Louis XVI style tea sets. It also presents a soup tureen and its tray according to Pierre Germain for the Jockey-club.
Maison Boin-taburet participates in multiple fairs and exhibitions, in particular those of 1878, 1889, and 1900. It will thus contribute to the rebirth of French goldsmiths of the 19th century.
Delevery information :
The Emmanuel Redon Gallery will give you complete satisfaction...
PAYMENT : you have the possibilty to buy on our website by contacting us per mail. We will provide you with the IBAN to allow you to make the bank wire.
DELIVERY: regarding the shipping, we can agree on a price including shipping and insurance
Only import taxes applicable in each country are payable by the consignee.
Packaging and transport monitoring are provided by professional carriers spezialised in works of art.
Transport takes place as follows:
1/ A descriptive invoice of the piece is sent to you by e-mail with the address of the carrier.
2/As soon as we have received the transfer of the full payment of the purchase , the shipping is launched and you are informed of the time of delivery.
3/Upon receipt of the package, you must check the condition of the piece and advice the carrier making the delivery to make use of insurance in case of any damage during the travel : without this process, the insurance can not be activated. Evidently, all our pieces always arrive in perfect condition but it is preferable to follow this approach.