This blue ceramic lamp presents a typical Chinese landscape from the end of the 19th century. Its bronze mounts add a refined elegance to this piece made in the Longwy factory.
The Longwy factory was founded in 1798 in its eponymous town in Meurthe-et-Moselle by Charles Régnier in a former Carmelite convent. The factory became known in its early days for its utilitarian services. Over time, its production expanded to include decorative works and its identity was affirmed with the creation, from the 1870s onwards, of cloisonné enamel decorations.
5 800 €
Price : on request