Silver cutlery hallmark MINERVE "Model CHOISEUL" XXth century of 180 pieces composed as follows and distributed in a box with four drawers: (slight wear on the box) NO MONORAM
Drawer N ° 1
• 18 Table forks - 1.656 grs net
• 12 Table spoons - 1,128 grs net
• 1 serving fork - 120 grs neta
• 1 Ladle - 142 grs net
• 1 2-piece salad cover - 278grs net
• 1 Spoon with sauce - 104 grs net
• 1 serving spoon v140 grs net
Drawer N ° 2
• 18 dessert forks - 1.044 grs net
• 18 dessert spoons - 1.044 grs net
• 12 fish forks and
• 12 fish knives - 1.536 grs net
• 1 2-piece fish service cutlery - 265 grs net
Drawer N ° 3
• 18 table knives with silver handle silk blade - 2.340 grs gross
• 24 dessert / dessert knives Silver handle with silk blade - 2,064 grs gross
• 1 butter knife - 86 grs gross
• 1 cake knife - 176 grs gross
Drawer N ° 4
• 1 Cake shovel - 162 grs net
• 1 sugar tongs - 54 grs net
• 12 individual butter knives - 408 grs net
• 12 teaspoons / tea . - 360 grs net
• 12 cake forks - 384 grs net
Delevery information :
The Emmanuel Redon Gallery will give you complete satisfaction...
PAYMENT : you have the possibilty to buy on our website by contacting us per mail. We will provide you with the IBAN to allow you to make the bank wire.
DELIVERY: regarding the shipping, we can agree on a price including shipping and insurance
Only import taxes applicable in each country are payable by the consignee.
Packaging and transport monitoring are provided by professional carriers spezialised in works of art.
Transport takes place as follows:
1/ A descriptive invoice of the piece is sent to you by e-mail with the address of the carrier.
2/As soon as we have received the transfer of the full payment of the purchase , the shipping is launched and you are informed of the time of delivery.
3/Upon receipt of the package, you must check the condition of the piece and advice the carrier making the delivery to make use of insurance in case of any damage during the travel : without this process, the insurance can not be activated. Evidently, all our pieces always arrive in perfect condition but it is preferable to follow this approach.