Oil on paper mounted on canvas, signed Fantin lower right.
29.5 x 22 cm
• Gustave Tempelære, Paris, exclusive dealer of the painter since 1887
• Louis de Launay (1860-1938), famous geologist, writer and poet, president of the Academy of Sciences and great collector; acquired in 1905 at the Tempelære Gallery.
• Paris, Palais des Champs-Elysees, Salon of the Society of French Artists, 1869, No. 789,
• Paris, Tempelære Gallery, Exhibition of the Fantin-Latour Workshop, January 1905, n ° 49,
• Paris, National School of Fine Arts, Exhibition of the work of Fantin-Latour, May - June 1906, No. 195.
• Madam Fantin-Latour; Complete catalog of the work of Fantin-Latour,
Henry Floury Publisher, Paris 1911, No. 2223, p. 238
Will be reproduced in the catalog raisonné paintings and pastels of Fantin-Latour in preparation by the gallery Brame and Lorenceau in Paris.
Price : on request