As swiss citizen, Raimondo Pereda studied in Lugano and then at the Academy of Fine Arts in Breda, Milan. He continued his training with the Italian sculptor Pietro Magni and opened his own studio in 1874 in Milan. He made several sculptures for the monumental cemetery.
He also exhibited in Munich in 1870 and 1884 as well as in the Paris Salon in 1879 and 1880
In 1893 he returned to his native country and settled permanently in Lugano.
4 000 €
Price : on request