Pair of porcelain lamps topped with shades of red pleated silk.
One is a twist of flowers in the winding from the bottom to the top.
One is a kind of tower of Pisa meeting at each level by a sheaf of toothed leaves.
They rest on a base in gilded wood and not re-gilded.
Probably from either Austria or Germany circa 1920/1930.
The lamp only H 60 cm
The shade only H 50 cm